Thursday 2 August 2018

Linda Gervais

This is Linda Gervais (19), from Hoheburg, Amberg-Sulzbach in Bavaria, as she was busking (without a license) in Piazza di Santo Stefano, just off Ponte Vecchio, in Florence, the other day. Some of her friends call her "Linda Gaprindashwilli", she is 5'8" (170 cm), weighs exactly 100 pounds (45 kg), makes everything she plays on her guitar sound like bosa nova, wants bigger breasts and until a year ago won every chess tournament she ever entered: school-district, county, Land, and the German Women's National title. We talked about music and art, she likes Mario Sironi and when I said he is an idiot who cannot make up his mind if he wants to be de Chirico or Morandi, Linda threw her beer at me. We started to laugh, kissed and made up and decided to tell each other three things we never told anybody else. Linda told me that (1) I don't have to be beautiful to turn her on, (2) I don't have to be rich to be her girl and (3) there ain't no particular sign I have to be more compatible with. I put this all through the smoke rings of my mind and said to her that (1) her breasts are just fine, (2) eat more carbs, girl and one more thing that I now forgot. We talked until two. And then she said, "It's time for bed".

No comments:

Post a Comment