Thursday 19 August 2021

Leonora Fitzroy


This is Leonora Fitzroy as I met her the other day at Pape and Harcourt. When she said her last name, I remarked that it was famously used by illegitimate children of the British royalty and Leonora said she knew, as she has an MA in History with a minor in Philosophy. She said people call her Leo as she is born in August and went on to say that, unfortunately, she didn't find a job in her chosen field and is currently a part-time lingerie model and volunteer for the Community Share Food Bank at The Church of the Ascension. We had that in common, I said (not de modelling, the volunteering). I asked if she'd like to have coffee and tell me her story and she said "Thank you, but that's my bus coming up".  I wished her good luck with all that stuff, said bye and walked South. When I turned around I saw her unlock her bike, put on her helmet and pedal away ... now I'm not even sure if her name is really Leo.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment