Monday 30 July 2018

Ayako Watanabe

This is Ayako Watanabe (38) of Ōtsu, Shiga Prefecture, Japan as I met her at the "Velvet Lounge Bar" on Via Stelvio, in Monza (almost a suburb of Milan). She was very happy and so totally proud for she was celebrating her second cover on the Japan Yogini Journal, the only person under forty to have had two covers. Ayako ordered a "Tequila e Red Bull" with a twist of line and a twig of Rosemary and I got myself a dram of Gray Goose. We talked about Yoga and life ... by the time I had four (Gray Goose) she'd had six ("Tequila e Red Bull") and had to excuse herself as being "Oh, so tired, oh so suddenly". The next picture is at breakfast the next morning ... Ayako had a terrible headache but she also had the absolute cure for it: her own Asana of her own invention: sitting in full Lotus, right-hand massage top of head pressure point (Bai Hui), left-hand in Karana Mudra. Her, it helped ... me, not so much! 

1 comment: