Sunday 1 July 2018

Falco and Ravi

These are two good friends: Falco and Ravi - they have beers after work almost every day and talk about stuff. Ravi always has questions and Falco is ever so glad to answer. One day, Ravi, who is always very careful to only meet his friend in closed spaces, asked Falco how does it feel to soar really high into the sky an swoop down fast to which Falco replied that the feeling cannot be explained, only lived. Falco also said that Ravi himself moves pretty fast on land and proposed an experiment: "I do my thing, you do your thing and then we talk" to which Ravi agreed. This picture is taken later on that day ... Ravi seems to be content to finally have his answer and Falco seems to say "Told you, I'll do my thing, is what I do". 

No comments:

Post a Comment